While I was in Europe last month, I received a suggestion to make a video that both introduces the basic concepts of the Bates Method of natural vision improvement and also explains exactly what I do as a Bates Method teacher to help people see better without glasses.
In this video I explain:
- that I am not an eye doctor.
- but I am a natural vision educator.
- the main thing I teach is called the Bates Method.
- the Bates Method is a form of natural vision improvement.
- how it is possible for your vision to improve naturally.
- the correct way to improve your vision naturally.
- how conventional eye care (glasses, contacts, surgeries) just treat symptoms of vision problems.
- how holistic eye care actually addresses underlying root causes of vision problems.
- how physical and mental strain are the #1 causes of almost all vision problems.
- that replacing bad vision habits (strain) with good vision habits (relaxation) can lead to healthier eyes and better vision.
- that practicing the Bates Method leads to temporary improvements (flashes of clarity) and eventually permanent improvements.
- how you can gradually wean off prescription glasses.
- that the Bates Method and holistic eye care is much more than just physical “eye exercises”.
- that improving your vision is not difficult… it just takes time, repetition, practice, and sometimes a little professional guidance.
- how I teach the Bates Method privately and through online courses.
- many other important foundational concepts about vision training.
Please feel free to share this video with someone who you’d like to introduce Holistic Eye Care to!
Nathan Oxenfeld is the founder of Integral Eyesight Improvement LLC. He is based in North Carolina, but works with people from all over the world via Skype and through his online courses. Before becoming a Bates Method teacher, Nathan wore glasses and contacts for over a decade for myopia and astigmatism. With the help of his vision teacher, Nathan eventually learned how to see 20/20 again without glasses.